Mark Winterbottom’s 2013 Bathurst 1000 winning Ford Falcon FG race car
Posted: 15th May 2015
Posted in: Race Cars
The Ford Performance Racing Ford Falcon FG that won the 2013 Bathurst 1000 is available to purchase.
Team chassis FPR-1214, as used by Mark Winterbottom and Steven Richards has been restored to as-raced specification and comes in track-ready condition.
The car claimed the team’s first Bathurst win and also the first victory for a factory-entered Ford at Mount Panorama in 30 years.
– actual Bathurst-winning chassis
– Bathurst-winning engine & transaxle
– serviced and track-ready
– exact specification as raced at Bathurst
– CAMS log book included
– spares & trackside support available
– freshly built for 2013 season
– 12 x podiums
– 3 x wins: Darwin, Winton, Bathurst
– 3 x 2nd: Tasmania, Darwin, Townsville
– 6 x 3rd: Tasmania, Perth (x2), Ipswich (x2), GC 600
– 2 x poles: Tasmania & Darwin
POA – genuine enquiries only
Contact Tim Cherry on 03 9300 7300 or email@example.com