Dunlop Series leading car available for purchase
Posted: 2nd December 2015
Posted in: Race Cars
The Prodrive Racing (Australia) Ford Falcon FG chassis 808, originally known as FG01 is available for purchase.
The iconic Ford V8 Supercar currently leads the 2015 Dunlop Series championship as the Cameron Waters and Prodrive Racing (Australia) entry with 10 wins recorded up until the final round of the series.
The chassis began life as the first FG prototype after being unveiled at Sandown in 2008 before becoming the V8 Supercar entry of Steven Richards in 2009 and Paul Dumbrell in 2011. In 2012 the chassis became the Dunlop Series entry of Bathurst 1000 champion Chaz Mostert.
The chassis will be sold complete and ready to race including the engine. A comprehensive spares package is also available.
Actual 2015 Dunlop Series leading chassis
Serviced and track-ready
Exact specification as raced in 2015
CAMS log book included
Comprehensive spares package available
Freshly built for 2015 season
– 2 x V8 Supercars podiums
– 2 x 3rd: Winton, Phillip Island
– 31 x Dunlop Series podiums
– 16 x Dunlop Series wins: Clipsal (x3), Ipswich (x4), Winton (x4), Homebush, Perth (x3), Townsville
– 10 x Dunlop Series 2nd: Bathurst (x4), Homebush (x2), Clipsal (x2), Townsville (x2)
– 5 x Dunlop Series 3rd: Perth, Townsville (x2), Ipswich (x2)
– 13 x Dunlop Series poles: Ipswich (x2), Townsville (x2), Winton (x3), Perth (x2), Clipsal (x3), Homebush
POA – genuine enquiries only
Year by year breakdown:
2008: Unveiled at Sandown as the first FG prototype for aero testing
2009: Driven by Steven Richards (car 6)
2010: not raced
2011: Driven by Paul Dumbrell (car 55 – Rod Nash Racing, The Bottle-O)
2012: Driven by Chaz Mostert in the Dunlop Series (3rd place championship finish)
2013: Used as the Shannons Supercar Showdown car
2014: Driven by Cameron Waters in the Dunlop Series (2nd place championship finish)
2015: Driven by Cameron Waters in the Dunlop Series (currently 1st in championship)
Contact Tim Cherry on 03 9300 7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org