Speedcafe.com Classifieds Help
How to add a new ad
- Register a new account – or log in if you have one already. If you are registering a new account don’t forget to verify your account after sign up.
- Once you have logged into your account, select ‘Post an Ad’ from the menu.
- Fill in all the fields with the most accurate information. Once done, select Submit Listing down the bottom.
Modify an existing ad
Currently, it is not possible to edit a current listing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make changes to an existing – or you can delete your current listing and re-add.
How to remove your ad
- Ensure you are logged into your account.
- Select ‘Profile’ from the top menu.
- Locate your listing on that page – either click Delete next to it or go to the item page to delete.
Report an ad listing
To report an item that you suspect is inappropriate, false or misleading, please contact us at email@example.com with the product name in question.
Stay Safe Online
It’s important to protect yourself from scammers when buying and selling online.
While the majority of people who buy and sell online are genuine, there are a small percentage who are pose as genuine sellers but post fake advertisements.
Please refer yourself to the Australian Government ScamWatch.gov.au website for further information.
You can also view the ScamWatch page dedicated to classified scams here:
If you see an advertisement on Speedcafe.com Classifieds website, please click the ‘report’ button on the item’s page or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org